This policy has been prepared in accordance with Articles 13-14 of Regulation EU 2016/679 and is intended for all users and visitors to the website audioqualitylab.com. This document cancels and replaces in full the previously published documents.
Please note that this website conforms to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), which protects individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data. Your data will be processed in accordance with the principles of fairness, legality and transparency, and your confidentiality and rights will be protected.
1 Who processes my data?
Through the use of this website, your personal data will be processed by the following independent Data Controllers:
- CELLULARLINE S.P.A. headquartered in Reggio Emilia, Via G. Lambrakis 1/A - Italy, VAT number 09800730963 and number of registration on the Companies Register of Reggio Emilia no. RE315329, tel. +390522 334002, the proprietor of the website, and the owner of the domain name and brand name “Audio Quality Lab”.
Cellularline informs that it has designated, pursuant to art. 37 EU Reg. 2016/679, your Data Protection Officer ("DPO") who can be contacted via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Why is the data used, on what legal basis and for how long?
A) MANAGEMENT OF USER ACCESS AND BROWSING
B) MANAGEMENT OF REQUESTS BY USERS TO EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS
If you request the exercise of your rights as indicated in paragraph 7 of this policy, you may be asked to provide identification details which will be processed in accordance with the legal obligations by which CELLULARLINE is bound, in order to reply to the request, to verify its authenticity and to take the necessary actions.
Any refusal to provide data for this purpose will mean that CELLULARLINE will be unable to fulfil the request of the user, who may not, therefore, exercise their rights.
For the performance of legal obligations.
The data requested from the Data Subject for this purpose will be processed for the time necessary for the management and closure of the request, and it may be kept for the time necessary to certify that the request has been fulfilled.
C) DATA PROCESSING FOR CUSTOMER CARE PURPOSES
The user data collected through the contact form will be used, depending on the requests, to provide assistance, carry out customer care activities, respond to requests for information or respond to complaints, reports and disputes. The provision of personal data for the purpose in question is optional: there is no obligation to communicate the data, however, given the purpose of the processing, their failure to communicate (and/or the exercise of the right to object) may make it impossible to respond to requests, reports, complaints or disputes. For this purpose, Cellularline S.p.A. will share the data with T-DATA, as seller of Cellularline products and responsible for the online assistance service.
Execution of pre-contractual or contractual measures.
The data requested from the interested party for this purpose will be processed for the time necessary for the management and closure of the file and may be kept for the time necessary to certify the fulfillment of the request made.
D) PURSUIT OF LEGAL PURPOSES
CELLULARLINE SPA may process the personal data collected through browsing the website and through using its functions in order to verify, exercise or defend its rights.
For the above purpose, data that was initially collected for a different purpose will be used; such data will be processed on the basis of the proprietor’s legitimate interests (Art. 6 letter f of Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
For up to 10 years from the date of collection or fulfilment of the purpose for which the data was originally collected.
3 How will the data be processed?
For the above purposes, the personal data will be processed using manual, analogue, computer-based, electronic and telematic instruments and media, which may be automated, in order to connect the data with the data of other persons based on quali-quantitative and temporal criteria which may be recurring or defined on a case-by-case basis, using logic and forms of data organisation which are closely correlated to the purposes of the processing, always in such a way that the data’s security and confidentiality is guaranteed.
4 Am I obligated to provide my data?
Subject to the indications given with regard to browsing data, users are free to provide their personal data. As CELLULARLINE has organised its activities by limiting the collection of personal data based on the principle of strict necessity, for certain operations such as filling in the online form, any failure to provide data, indicated as necessary, may mean that it is not possible to fulfil the requested operation.
5 Who will my data be disclosed to? Will my data be disseminated?
Dissemination: your personal data will not be disclosed and disseminated.
Communication: your data may be disclosed to any person, including public authorities, who have access to it by virtue of regulatory or administrative orders.
Your personal data may also be communicated to:
- Authorised employees and/or collaborators appointed as persons in charge of the processing
- T-Data, to fulfil its activities, in relation to purpose C;
- Companies in the CELLULARLINE Group
- Third parties, consultants or professionals appointed as Data Processors, including IT providers for data security and management and maintenance,of cloud services.
The full list of data recipients is available at the CELLULARLINE head office.
6 Where will my data be stored?
All data will be kept at the offices of the Data Controller and/or of its Data Processors, and will not be transferred outside the EU.
7 What are your rights?
As the Data Subject you have a series of rights governed by Articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. These include:
- Right to access your personal data (once you have confirmation that the data has been processed by the Data Controller);
- Right of rectification and integration of your data;
- Right to the erasure of your personal data;
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data under certain conditions;
- Right to receive your personal data as supplied to the Data Controller, in a structured, commonly used format, and to send them to a different Data Controller;
- Right to object to the data processing for legitimate reasons related to your personal situation;
- Right not to be subjected to an automated decision-making process;
- Right to be informed if your data is affected by a serious breach;
- Right to revoke consent to the data processing at any time;
- Right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
The Data Controller will facilitate the exercise of the Data Subjects’ rights, wherever possible.
To exercise your rights or if you have any doubts or concerns related to the processing of your personal data, please contact CELLULARLINE SPA by e-mail at email@example.com.
8 Policy update
Policy last updated on: January 31, 2023