(Ruling of the Data Protection Authority of 8 May 2014 published in the Gazzetta Ufficiale no. 126 of 3 June 2014 enacting the Directive 2002/58/EC)
This document is an integral part of the “Notice about the website” and is prepared only and exclusively for the user to have a better understanding of the use and deactivation of cookies.
How to disable cookies
Note: if the user deactivates all types of cookies (including technical cookies), some site functions might be reduced or not be available.
More information on the cookies used by the website www.cellularline.com
The Controller is not liable for subsequent amendments to notices and changes in the operating logics of third-party cookies.
To learn more about the characteristics of third-party cookies
For more information on the data processing implemented by the third parties to which the cookies listed above refer, please refer to the respective information pages:
- Cloudflare (dropzonesjs, moto.it, jotfor): https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170156-Understanding-the-Cloudflare-Cookies#12345682
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Google, Youtube, Doubleclick: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?
- HotJar: https://www.hotjar.com/privacyYandex: https://browser.yandex.com/help/personal-data-protection/cookies.html
- Zoho: https://www.zoho.com/privacy.html